My favorite movie is "ALWAYS Sanchoumenoyuuhi".
This movie is the heartwarming human feeling drama which I described contact of a family in on the stage of old good Japan of 1958. Tokyo Tower where construction is in the way then Japan is reproduced faithfully. It is a work falling into the illusion that skidded in Showa in time. All performers become a chief character each and please you really till the last.
This story is one girl found a job in an auto-repair shop of a downtown area of Tokyo by group finding employment from Aomori. Six children expected a big company, but are disappointed in a small factory. It is Norifumi of the angry president, but six children make friends with Ippei of wife Tomoe and a son of Norifumi before long and are familiar with family to be able to warp. On the other hand, in tea River of the writer who is not popular is pushed boy Junnosuke abandoned by a parent to by Hiromi of a proprietress of a bar, and living a life together. I felt uncomfortable at first, but I know that junnosuke is a fan of the comics that oneself writes the original, and distance gradually shrinks.
1 件のコメント:
This looks like it was translated by a computer. I don't understand. Please rewrite it using your own simple sentences.
And don't forget your book reviews.
コメントを投稿